Monday, November 22, 2010

It's almost Thanksgiving???

Wow, the time just flew by. Sorry I haven't posted.
Been doing wedding planning, got ready for E-pics photoshoot and now we are in the process of buying a house. We are going back and forth with offers and I hope everything works out.
I'm really nervous. We found a house that needs work but it has the space that we need. We've been househunting since last March (8 months now)

Work has been hell for almost 2 months. They installed a new software system that has basically made my work life crazy. I'm so looking forward to this nice 4 day weekend.
I had been keeping up with my weight training class every week. I didn't make it the last two weeks because appointments came up and I couldn't go. I really want to get back to doing Spin. But it seems like every since I am have been planning this weekend, I've had the worst sleepless nights. I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Maybe because I have wedding details on the mind.
I'm hoping to clear my mind this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment