Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A few of my new products.

I've been so busy lately that even a trip to the drugstore is almost impossible. Luckily, a few weeks ago, I stopped by the Rite Aid near my house (I'm usually a CVS girl) and picked up a few things I needed.

I usually have oily skin but in these winter months, my skin is has been dry and I didn't have the right cleanser or night cream for it. I usually use Elizabeth Grady products but I haven't had time to swing by the school to pick up some stuff. I looked around in Rite Aid and here is what I found:

Olay Ageless Complete Ageless facial cleaner. So far, I'm loving it. It has little scrubbies but nothing harsh. Kind of like sand at the beach.


The next thing I found is Porcelana Night cream. Since I have that mediterranean kind of skin, I always feel like I'm discolored or something. I have dark circles under my eyes, and dark spots around my mouth. I put a little of the cream over the areas and I think it is helping a lot. I still need concealer (that will probably never change.



The last thing I picked up was Cetaphil Moisturizing cream. I'm loving this. I use this for a night cream AND for eyemake removal. I like removing my eyemake with this than using regular eyemake up remover. This has really helped with my dry skin.



So I am loving these products so far. Has anyone ever tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment