Saturday, July 24, 2010

Free Saturday






After a crazy busy week, I actually had a free Saturday to relax and do what I want.
I had this huge craving for a cannoli. I decided, what the heck, I got in the car and drove to the North End. THis is where I stopped:


So good, I was actually eating one right out of the box as I was walking back to my car. I had powdered sugar and ricotta all over my face but I didn't care.

There are many places in the North End to get Italian pastries.

The two big rivals are Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry.


Mike's is very good but it is more of a tourist attraction. There is always a line out the door. Modern is where the locals go. Not has busy but the wait takes sometime. Don't worry about the wait, its because they are filling your cannolis fresh when you order it. Can't go wrong there.
Anyone ever tried the two?
Well I'm going to relax for the rest of the afternoon. I may even take a nap.
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment