Friday, July 9, 2010

Trying to eat good

I was craving chocolate between 2pm and 4pm. I needed a pickmeup so I went down to the cafe and I ate dry Honey Nut Cherrios. I felt better.

Tonight, its all about relaxing. Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up early (7:30am) and head to Spin. This would be my first Saturday morning spin class EVER and then I have an 11am appointment to get a massage at Massage Envy. Have you ever heard of this place? Basically, you are a member for 1 year and you pay $50-$60 a month and you get one massage every month. Well I am due for one so I am going to enjoy because after I am married and own a house(I'm hoping for a house) I won't be doing a lot of anything that involves dough.

Since is suppose to rain ALL day tomorrow, I'm going to take the time to do some much needed cleaning. I swear I clean all the time, I don't know how it gets all messy again.

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment