Sunday, September 19, 2010

Count down is on!

So, I have been focused on getting some inches off my body because the fiance and I are scheduled to take engagement pictures on Oct. 7th. I will find out tomorrow if this will be the date because of my fiance's work schedule. Anyways, I had a week of VERY VERY bad eating. Since my parents were out of town, I decided to have a few guests over. ( I had some social favors to return) Of course that consisted of "junk food" eating. Yesterday, the fiance and I enjoyed the day apple picking at Smolak Farms in North Andover, Ma. We purchased the Apple Cider donuts and we ate the whole bag (6 donuts) in that afternoon. We also had some of the homemade Dutch Apple icecream. So as you could see, yesterday was FAT KID SATURDAY. We should have just ate the apples.
Anyways, I know this might sound like I am too hard on myself but I'm not, I'm being realistic. I have a CHUBBY face. Yes, I do!! I'm about 5'2" and I am about a size 4-6 (not bad) but I do carry some of my weight in my face. I know this because about 6 years ago, I was at where I was now. After a few episodes in my life, I had lost some weight and I saw pictures from 6 years ago and 4 years ago. Big difference in my face!!!
So this may sound a little crazy, but I'm not so much concerned about loosing pounds, I need to loose inches. I have about less than 3 weeks. Now I know that no one knows about my silly little blog but any advise would be great. I'm planning on stepping up my game and staying away from the junk food. I'm going to have to stay away from my usual pasta dishes.
Well I'm off to do some Yoga while my fiance sleeps away. (he had a bad headache last night)

No comments:

Post a Comment