Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Diet and Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

Well my diet is going pretty good. (I had a little hickup yesterday)
Tonight I had brown rice with a thin slice of steak cut up. I cut up green olives with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and some salt and added them into this risotto. It was really delish.

Yesterday, I made a big boo boo. On Monday, my fiance wanted to make a cupcake in an ice cream cone. So what he did was poor the cake batter into the cones and baked them in the oven. He added vanilla frosting to the top and put sprinkles on top. It looked just like an ice cream cone. Well I should I thrown them away yesterday but instead, when I got home from work I had one to eat. The next stupid thing I did was pull out my 30 Day Shred and did 30 minutes of that. After, that I took a quick shower and I started to feel overtired. I had to lay down and then my stomach started to hurt. I felt like crap and very weak. I spent the rest of the night running to the bathroom and vomitting. I finally had to just sleep it off. The sugar high did me no good.

Tomorrow, I plan on going to spin at 6am (I should have gone this morning but after last night, NO!) and after work I am going shopping for bridesmaid dresses. I have no idea what I want my girls to wear but I am sure it will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment