Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dress and new diet!

Hi,

So last week, I told you about a dress I totally loved. Well last Friday, I had the day off from work and my friend did as well. She is getting married in June. I asked her if she would come with me to check out the dress. So we drove up there and I looked like a pyscho because I had just been there the night before. I asked to try on the top 2 dresses and I did. My friend loved my Casablance dress on me. We added a belt to it and it looked beautiful. It actually looked better in daylight than it did when I first tried it on the night before. I love the dress!!!! I'm not looking anywhere else and when my mother comes back from Italy, I'm going to drag her there to see it. Here is the dress:




So I don't look anything like this model but I can say that this dress looks better on me :)

I know it is plain but add a belt and it looks unbelievable.

NOW.... The fiance and I are taking engagment pictures on Oct. 7th. And since I carry the weight in my face, I'm on a mission to loose some weight. I'm 5'2" and I weigh about 134lbs. I'm on the heavier end of my frame. I need to loose the jiggile on my thighs, tummy and arms. So I'm getting my fat thighs out of bed tomorrow at 4:50am and getting to spin class at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment