Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Late Workout!

I had a very late workout tonight. It is 9:28pm now and I just finished 15 minutes ago. I had family over and I couldn't get away from the kitchen table and then I had to clean it from top to bottom. I have the busiest day at work tomorrow and I am working late on top of that. So I knew there would be no way for me to get a workout in.
So I have a little motivation for this month, I have a wedding to attend on August 28th in Newport, RI. I'm wearing a one shoulder black dress. I think those dresses always look best on a slightly toned person. I know I'm not fat but I definitly need some major toning. I'm 28 years old and I don't have a child so I should be in the best shape of my life. Really, what excuse do I have??(Besides, planning a wedding, finding a house and trying to make money) That is just every day life (I'm tricking myself to think that)
Anyways, I'm tryin to jab it all in. It I feel like in a way I am neglecting my friends. I don't see them much but I feel that in order to accomplish what I need to accomplish in the next 14 months I have to be a little selfish. Now I know that absolutely NO ONE reads my posts so I guess you can just call this my online diary. Maybe one day someone a little wiser than me will give me some advise.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment