Saturday, August 7, 2010

Makeup and Food shopping

So today my friend was a bridesmaid in her brother's wedding. I was at her house to do her makeup. Check her out!



No, I did not do her hair but I do wish I could create that myself. It would save me a lot of money if I could.

So after I finished up with her I head to Stop & Shop for a little food shopping. I picked up these guys:




They aren't the cheapest snacks but they just taste so good. I want to put this in some basket or something but I don't have any good spot for them. Hopefully, I'll have my own place in the next 6-9 months. Living with my parents is okay, but there are just too many ADULTS in this house. Its about 5pm and I feel like I could just take a nap right now. The sun is in and out and its a little gloomy out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment